Where We Are
A short walk to Harrison Village, a short drive to local golf courses. Located at the head of Long Lake, in beautiful Harrison, Maine. To the east we are only about forty miles from Portland and the sea, and to the west about thirty-five miles from North Conway and the White Mountain National Forest.
New common area in the works!
For those who enjoy nature's great outdoors we offer a pristine setting for:
Hikers - The nearby mountains with their rugged ravines and hidden caves invite exploring, and the view from their peaks of miles upon miles of lakes and forests rewards those adventurous enough to make the climb.
Boating Enthusiasts - Starting at the northern end of Long Lake can make for a full day adventure. Enjoy the thrills and excitement of Naples or a quiet boat ride down the Songo River through the famous Songo Locks.
Autumn is a most delightful season in Maine and the abundance of game lures eager hunters to Harrison every fall.
- Weekly Cabin Rentals run from Sunday to Sunday
- Check-in Time is 3:00 pm Check-out time is 10:00 am
- Sorry, No Pets allowed
- Minimum two night stay
- All cabins include dock or mooring for boat, TV, blankets and pillows, full kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware, microwave, coffee maker).
- Cabins have electric heat, town water and internet access.
- Linens included for nightly rentals, extra for weekly rentals.
- Deposit: 1/2 of the total cost is required to hold cabin, the balance will be due upon arrival, lodging tax: 9%
- Cancellations: Deposits will only be refunded if cabin is re-rented.
- Refund amount will be less 20% service fee on total rental price.
- Children under 12 must be supervised on the waterfront.